FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To download a free product just enter your email address then please check your email inbox or spam to confirm your email address and then will get the confirmation email which contains a download link.
There are 2 ways to find your product download link:
- First, after you successfully Checkout, on Thank you page will be shown link to download the font or you create account with link on the email.
- You will get 2 emails after successful checkout, you will get Order Confirmation Email first, and a few minutes later email you will get email with download link to font that you have bought.
Basically we provide OTF, TTF and WOFF file type but the file type you will receive it is depend which license do you choose/purchase. Please see below for the details:
- Desktop License – OTF & TTF
- Webfont License – WOFF
- Extended Webfont License – WOFF
- E-Pub License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- App/Game License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Logo License – OTF & TTF
- Extended License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Monetized Social Media License – OTF & TTF
- Server License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Broadcast License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- National Corporate License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
- Worldwide Corporate License – OTF, TTF, WOFF
When you checkout you can found Debit or Credit Card button.
On a PC: Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac:
- Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
- Alternately, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
Important: Restart the program where you intend to use the font, and the fonts will show up in your font list when you open the program again.
When a font is installed on your computer, it can be used with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. For additional details on OTF special features and installing your new font you’ll need specific programs to access the additional glyphs.
We suggest that before you purchase a commercial version in order to use the additional glyphs, you should check if the program you use support these feature.
Actually, the easiest is to use Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
Just click on Text > Glyphs and you’ll get the complete character map of the font. Adobe Photoshop, in it’s latest version (CC 2015) offers such a feature : click on Type > Panels > Glyphs panel or Window > Glyphs.
For any other program, please verify if you can access the character map.
Hopefully, for any font with additional glyphs, We’ll add a separated font file with only the alternates with a character map, so that you could easily use them, even in Microsoft Word.
No, you are not allowed to share font files to your clients, if your client needs font files, encourage them to purchase or download fonts on this store.
Yes, you can create a physical or digital product with this font up to 1,000 print/sales. When more than 1,000 print/sales, you are required to purchase Extended licenses.
No. You are not allowed to provide font files in your template files, however, you can rasterize or convert text into graphical objects from the fonts to create designs that are displayed in all medium, as long as you don’t include each invidual characters of font.
Yes, you can use fonts in web pages if you buy Webfont License. Allowed to use CSS @ font-face in one domain name only. If you want to embed more than one domain font. You are required to purchase an another webfont license.
No. You are not allowed to share files you download to your friends or make available fonts for download on your site, you are required to share Creatype Studio’s website to download or purchase the font.
There is no error with font file because by default WordPress limits the upload file types including ttf/otf/woff file.
For resolve this maybe this article can help this error: